Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Happy Holidays

merry xmas and all that jazz. Its been awhile since Ive written anything, but certain factors are responsible- no comment on that. Im also waiting to get internet at my house since I just moved. I dont miss internet that much, since Im not able to do what Id like. But I still miss downloading music and checking email and such. I havent even set up my laptop since moving, theres no room at the moment. Thats really all I have right now, more to come.

You know whats sad? Kevin Federlines new website will get 100 times more hits than my little blog will ever get. I mean neither of us do anything great, but I know for sure that I have more to say and to contribute to the world than 'K-Fed's whack ass bitchin, I mean rhymes. Hi Mr. Spears! Ooooo, you hate that dont ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home