Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Blog Pics

It has recently occurred to me that everyone in the world has a better digital camera than I do. I sometimes pass the time clicking on the 'next blog' button and come accross ppls blogs that have pics of various subjects, usually just of their vacation to the bahamas or lounging around at home. But the quality of their pics are very good. Now I can figure that some of these ppl might have been taking pictures for a long time, but some of them look awesome and only fuel my envy. My patience drops and I get more and more anxious to get a bad ass camera. Dont get me wrong. I was given my current camera by my sister and bro in law last xmas and was thrilled to have a digital camera finally, but I think I have somewhat outgrown it in a sense for the types of pictures I want to take. I want to evoke emotion in my pictures, similar to the ones you find in Time. I want them to make you get lost for a second, to analyze and appreciate them. As hard as I try to, no matter what I picture in my mind, I cant convey that into my pictures.
The camera Im 'saving up for' is a Konica Minolta blah blah blah its a kick ass camera and seems to be everything I am looking for. Higher megapixel then my 3.1, zoom lens, etc. Leaps and bounds over my current camera. One day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home