Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Are you freaking kidding me?



I am not a racist. I am not a bigot. I am an open-minded individual. I do not hate based on color, sex or sexual preference. I am 100% allergic to stupid people. I dont mean to offend anyone in this post. I just need to type this out so I can try to understand, although Im sure I wont.

I read this article today and couldn't believe what I was reading. Basically it says Persian's everywhere are pissed off with a fictional movie. The creator himself states its not entirely accurate and that he did most of it for the artsy side of making a film. But for some reason, probably because they havent stopped crying for 2 seconds to think, people are getting their panties in a bunch over nothing. ITS FUCKING FICTION PEOPLE!

Fiction: something feigned, invented, or imagined; a made-up story.

So grow up. If there's nothing else for you to complain about, then sit there in contentment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home