Monday, August 01, 2005

School Sucks

It has been awhile since I have written, but I've hardly had the time. My computer had been down for a good month and reinstalling everything is just a pain in the ass, even for a computer tech. Its not fun, or glamorous, or interesting for that matter but whats a lazy person who doesnt like school going to do. The two-year degree thing seemed cool. Note to everyone out there: If it seems too good to be true, then it is,run away fast. Even if theyre dangling a worthy gadget in front of you; in my case a laptop. The teachers were very knowledgeable, but I dont believe any teacher, great or otherwise, can teach a technical course in the time they were given. Even if they could, think of the percentage that could consume that much info and really know it not just memorize.To give you an example most 'phases' (equivilant to semesters in some cases) would last about a week, then move on to the next thing. Fast paced, you betcha. Clear? Not necessarily. And it still cost me a pretty penny. A penny with interest. A penny I'm still paying. For someone who hates school as much as I did Im finding myself wanting to go back to school for something else, something more. Maybe someday....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home