Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Customer Service

Today's entry is to just let everybody know that you are all pains in the ass. All of you, even me. Even when you are trying to be polite to your waiter or to the guy on the phone, you are pissing them off. Customer service has got to be the worst job ever, because no matter what happens or who screws up, the waiter, etc., takes the brunt of the abuse from you all. All the while throwing ourselves at your feet and trying to uphold a smile at the same time. Its not my fault your burgers overcooked to hockey puck status, or that your cable had been inadvertently cut off. I didn't start off my day with a checklist of people I wanted to screw with. I'm not laughing at you when you say things like "Can I have everything on my salad on the side, I don't like them touching.' When common sense would tell you that they're all going to the same place no matter what order you consume them! Are you serious?!? I'm not thanking my lucky stars when I get yelled at because someone, somewhere did something that I have no control over. Then have to settle for either a crappy tip or crappy pay. I know that emotions run high and you need to vent, but carry a pillow along with you and yell into that....or create a blog :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home